Disney Pet Friendly Hotels: What you need to know
Disney World Resort Hotels are known for their magical experiences, and one of the best ways to enhance your stay is by bringing your furry friend along. Yes, you read that right! Disney pet friendly hotels allow you to experience the fun and joy of having your beloved pet with you on your vacation.
Here’s what you need to know about Disney pet friendly hotels:
Which Disney World Resort Hotels allow pets?
Disney World Resort Hotels has a variety of Disney Pet Friendly Hotels options available, from budget-friendly options to luxurious accommodations. Some of the hotels that allow pets include:
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
It’s important to note that each hotel has specific policies and fees regarding pets, so it’s best to check with the hotel before booking your stay.
What are the requirements for bringing a pet?
Disney World Resort Hotels have specific requirements for bringing pets. These requirements include:
- Pets must be well-behaved and properly vaccinated.
- Guests must provide proof of vaccinations and sign a pet waiver upon check-in.
- Dogs must be leashed in public areas and supervised at all times.
- Guests must use designated outdoor pet walkways for their pet’s toileting needs.
- Guests must crate their pets when leaving them unattended in the room.
- Housekeeping will only service rooms where the pet is crated or the guest is present.
- Additional fees apply for bringing pets.
It’s important to follow these requirements to ensure a safe and enjoyable stay for you, your pet, and other guests.
Is there a charge for visiting with my dogs?
Yes. If you are staying at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort, Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside or the Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground, a $50 per night charge (excluding tax) will be applied to the room account. If you are staying at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort, a $75 per night charge (excluding tax) will be applied to the room account.
How many dogs can I have in the room?
You may have up to two dogs per room.
Will I be able to bring my pet dogs to the Theme Parks or Disney Springs?
No. Only service animals are allowed in the Theme Parks and Disney Springs.
Do I need to provide veterinary documentation for my dog?
You must be able to provide documentation that your dog’s vaccinations and inoculations are up to date, upon request.
Will there be designated pet relief areas at the resort?
Yes. Green spaces have been identified as pet relief areas. Please note these areas are not under cover. As the owner, you will be responsible for cleaning up after your pet. As a reminder, dogs are not allowed in public areas around the resort, and are expected to be on leash between your guest room and the outdoor relief area.
What are the benefits of having a pet at Disney World Resort Hotels?
Having your pet with you at Disney Pet Friendly Hotels can enhance your vacation in many ways. Some of the benefits of bringing your pet include:
- You won’t have to worry about finding a pet sitter or boarding facility for your furry friend.
- Your pet can be a source of comfort and companionship during your vacation.
- You can create new memories with your pet, like taking walks around the resort or exploring the parks together.
- You can save money on pet boarding fees, which can be costly.
For the most up to date information visit: Walt Disney World
Overall, having a pet at Disney World Resort Hotels can be a wonderful experience for both you and your furry friend. Before booking your stay, make sure to check the hotel’s policies and fees regarding pets. Also, be sure to follow the requirements for bringing your pet to ensure a safe and enjoyable vacation for everyone. With a little planning and preparation, you and your pet can enjoy a magical vacation at Disney World Resort Hotels.