Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Blue Harbor Resort is a great place to stay if you’re looking for a family-friendly vacation in Wisconsin. The resort is located on the shores of Lake Michigan, just a short drive from Milwaukee and Chicago. It features a 54,000 square foot indoor waterpark, multiple restaurants, a spa, and a variety of other amenities.
Kids Activities at Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan
Blue Harbor Resort is a great place for families to stay, with plenty of activities to keep kids entertained. Here are a few of the kid-friendly activities that Blue Harbor Resort has to offer:
- Breaker Bay Waterpark: This indoor waterpark is open year-round and features a variety of slides, pools, and attractions for all ages. There are thrill rides like the Storm Surge, a 40-foot tall water slide, and the Riptide Racer, a four-lane mat racer. There are also more gentle rides for younger children, like the Lazy River and the Kids’ Cove.
- In addition to the Breaker Bay Waterpark, Blue Harbor Resort also has an outdoor pool and hot tub. The outdoor pool is open seasonally, and it’s a great place to relax and soak up the sun. The hot tub is open year-round, and it’s a great way to relax after a long day of exploring.
- In addition to the waterpark, Blue Harbor Resort also offers a variety of other water activities. These activities include:
- Water volleyball
- Water basketball
- Water walking
- Aqua aerobics
- Poolside games
- Miniature Golf: The resort has a 18-hole miniature golf course that is perfect for kids of all ages. The course is challenging but not too difficult, and it’s a great way to get some exercise and have some fun. Editors note, that we would not recommend this, there is a miniature golf course across from property that is better priced and more of an experience for the family.
- Arts and Crafts: The resort offers a variety of arts and crafts activities for kids. These activities are a great way for kids to express their creativity and have some fun. There is a price for each kids to participate in this activity.
- Games: The resort has a game room with a variety of arcade games, as well as a foosball table and a pool table. This is a great place for kids to let loose and have some fun.
- S’mores: Every night, the resort hosts a s’mores event around the bonfire. This is a great way for kids to roast marshmallows and make some memories. The s’mores are fresh and the servings are very generous.
Places to Eat
There are five restaurants at Blue Harbor Resort, so you’re sure to find something to your taste. The Shoreline serves up classic American fare, while On Rocks Bar & Grill offers a more casual dining experience. If you’re looking for something a little more special, try the Beacon Restaurant, which has stunning views of Lake Michigan.
Blue Harbor Resort was originally built in 2004 by Great Wolf Resorts. It was acquired by Blue Harbor Management in 2018. The resort has undergone several renovations since it was built, and it continues to be a popular destination for families from all over the Midwest.
Blue Harbor Resort has a 4.5-star rating on Google Reviews, based on over 5,000 reviews. Visitors rave about the waterpark, the restaurants, and the overall family-friendly atmosphere. Here are a few of the things people have said about the resort:
- “This place is amazing! The waterpark is huge and has something for everyone. The rooms are spacious and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. We had a great time!”
- “We loved our stay at Blue Harbor Resort! The waterpark was a huge hit with our kids. The restaurants were great, and the staff was very friendly. We would definitely stay here again!”
- “This resort is perfect for families. The waterpark is awesome, and the restaurants are delicious. We had a great time, and we’ll definitely be back!”
In a recent stay, we were more than excited with the amenities of the resort. We were surprised by the 20% charge on all food and services, that was applied to our order.
Blue Harbor Resort is a great place to stay if you’re looking for a family-friendly vacation in Wisconsin. The resort has something to offer everyone, from the waterpark to the restaurants to the spa. If you’re looking for a fun and relaxing vacation, Blue Harbor Resort is the perfect place for you.
Here are some additional things to know about Blue Harbor Resort:
- The resort has 403 guest rooms and suites.
- The waterpark is open year-round.
- The resort has a conference center that can accommodate up to 1,000 people.
- The resort is located just a short drive from several golf courses, including Whistling Straits and Blackwolf Run.
I hope this blog post has helped you learn more about Blue Harbor Resort in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.